Friday, March 21, 2008

Who will dance with me?


The other day Kevin and Pyper were driving in the car and Pyper said, "Dad, I am going to marry you in the temple when I grow up. " Kevin had to explain to her that he was already married and he is her dad so he can't marry her. She got all sad and said "Who is going to dance with me when I am older?" I am so lucky to have a wonderful husband who is a great dad. He is always dancing with his little princesses and he is always the dragon when they are hiding in their castle. He always tucks them in at night, and makes them feel safe. Thank you Kev for being the best dad a little girl could have!

4 comments:

Jess said...

That pic is beautiful! I love black and white pictures.
Our 1980's selfs would think we were crazy. I'm sorry if this comment makes no sense I think I'm tired!

Kelly A. said...

What a CUTE picture!! Little girls and daddies are the sweetest!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet Daddy and a priceless picture.

Mel said...

So sweet....what a great story to remember someday when she does get married!