Sunday, September 27, 2009

Asher is 2!





So my little man is 2 years old. He is just getting into that tantrum stage and it is really funny to see my normally even tempered kid turn into a kicking screaming devil. I also have to admit that Asher has me wrapped around his finger the same way ther girl's have Kevin bending to their every whim. All he has to do is look at me with his puppy dog face or say "Mama" and I am powerless. He picked a truck theme for his birthday (I think it had something to do with all the construction going on with the demolition of the house next door.) He is all about trains, trucks and construction type vehicles. He has grown a lot in the last couple of months. He has started sharing with his sisters (on his terms). He gets very concerned if someone is hurt or upset. He runs right into nursery without even looking back. He has started talking a lot. He will even use full sentences if he isn't feeling rushed. We really love our little guy. He has made our family complete!

4 comments:

Camille said...

Happy Birthday Asher!! I can't believe he's two. I thought he was older than Tristan!! Are we at least planning on getting together for trick or treating at the Dinosaur Park?

Mel said...

They are growing up so quickly, huh? It looks like he had a great birthday!

Jess said...

Man I miss watching cute little asher (who isn't very little anymore) at church!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Asher!!! I can't believe he is so big!!!