Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Who are you voting for?


London's class held a mock election for president yesterday. All the kids got to cast their vote. I asked London who she voted for. She answered McCain. When I asked her why she said. "He sounds like a candy cane." Guess that's one way to pick your candidate. Just choose the one whose name sounds the sweetest. Hope you all get out to vote today!

6 comments:

heather said...

That is a great way to decide, if only American adults felt the same way! Can you pack me on your suitcases to Disneyland? I think I'll fit...

Chrystal said...

That's no more illogical than voting based on skin color or race like many I know here in GA did. I like London's logic. She must still live in a sweet little place called childhood where things are just that simple. :)

Dirk said...

Holy blog makeover. Nice tori reference with the title. Do you realize that is Adrien Brody in that video? Darling Halloween picks of Rondon, Kyper & Dasher.(I am using these names for their own protection.

Rachel said...

Well, I couldn't help but not respond to your comment. The last bit about Brindi had me laughin pretty hard. I really am tramatized. Brindi and I have a wierd love/hate relationship since then :). The best part of it all was that i was huge and pregnant and I still somehow managed to rocket out of my seat onto the other couch. She barfs up some wierd things... one time, I was sitting downstairs with B and out came a SOCK! Brindi barfed a SOCK! O man, i could go on for hours.

Camille said...

Shantell, you knew this suicide thing couldn't last...here's my new blog http://www.foughtblog.blogspot.com/

Kelly A. said...

I heard a rumor (from Camille) that you guys might be planning on coming up this way to Ogden to look at the lights. If so, we should try and get everyone together again. We are super busy this month with holiday get-togethers (as I am sure you are too!), but it's worth a try right? :)