Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had an awesome Halloween trick or treating through the neighborhood and sharing goodies with our friends. I thought I would post a few pictures of the kids in their costumes for those of you who didn't get to see them in person.

London was a fairy for the second year in a row. She just can't resist a set of wings.



Pyper was a witch. If you asked her what kind of which she was, she would answer "A mean one. I will turn you into spider or elephants or frogs."

Asher hated his costume and freaked out the whole time it was on him.


I also got to be a room mother in London's class and bring a craft for them to do so I snapped a picture of their class. Kindergartner's are so cute! And her teacher is the greatest.

We can't leave out Pyper's preschool class. How cute is the little boy dressed up as Mario?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

asher cracks me up!! that picture is priceless!! cute kids shan. Looks like you guys had a good time. I think halloween just gets better the older your kids are.

Kelly A. said...

Cute! If you ever need anyone to take their "hand-me-down" costumes off your hands, I'm your girl! JK! They do look darling though!!