Asher celebrated his first birthday with a BBQ in our back yard. He was having an awesome time until we put on his hat. He cheered right back up though when we gave him his very own cake and let him open presents. It has been quite a difference having a baby boy. He loves getting dirty and his favorite toys are balls and cars. He loves to chase his sisters and tease them and he is quite the dare devil when it comes to bath time. If you don't keep a hand on him at all times, then he is going under. I can't wait to see what the next year brings!
Owed to Lennon
14 years ago

7 comments:
There is no way he is really already one is there? He is growing up so fast, but it seems like such a short time since he was born! Such a cutie! Happy Birthday Asher!!!
Happy Birthday! Can you believe it's almost been a year since we were in Utah? We're coming again in December, so we should all get together again.
Shantell- Your kids are so cute!! I found your blog on my sister Jen's blog, hope its alright that I am snooping.
Jackie
Would you guys be interested and come up for a Halloween thing-a-ma-jig at the Treehouse museum in Ogden? If you are-I'll get us some tickets....
How dare you put a hat over his super-awesome hair! I would cry too.
That photo of Asher Buddy crying in that hat...amazing! one already, crazy.
Kelly wants to get together soon. I'll see what works for her, we can meet somewhere in between again if Ogden is too much..
Post a Comment