So as you probably have noticed I have not been keeping up with my blog. I am having major time management issues. I have never been a schedule person. We have never had a set bed time or routine at our house and this school thing has put a major damper on our lifestyle. The kids now have to be in bed by 7:30 which means dinner has to be at 6:00 to accommodate baths and homework and reading and we can't sleep in anymore and my mornings are rushed trying to get everyone where they need to be. I am a bit overwhelmed and am trying to get into the swing of things. I apologize to all friends, play group peeps, fellow bloggers and girl's night out gals for neglecting you all. Hopefully I will be able to resume my before school activities.
Anywho my friend Camille said my blog was very sad and challenged me to a tag so here it is.
3 Joys
My kidlets.
Free time (or bed time, it's all the same.)
Traveling.
Spiders.
The dark.
3 goals
Make it through the school year.
Lose weight.
Get out of debt.
3 Current Obsessions
Twilight- That's a surprise to you I'm sure.
Friday Night Lights - I know, a sports drama. You wouldn't think I would be into this at all, but I challenge you to get the first season and watch it. You will be hooked too. Thanks to Kayla for recommending it and for Dirk for coming over and forcing me to watch the first disc. Why don't I just trust you to begin with?
Home Star Runner. So funny. I had forgotten about this great little web site until the Wii game came out last month. Check out the Strong Bad e-mails and Teen Girl Squad.
3 Random Surprising Facts
I hate questions like this. I have no hidden random surprises, sorry to disappoint. If I think of something juicy, I will post it. Thanks for the challenge Camille!

5 comments:
Hey there! I feel overwhelmed and all i have is a newborn that practically sleeps all day! I am in for it. Shan, your kids crack me up. Seeing London in all her school gear is hilarious. I can't believe she is that old. I love them. You are an amazing mom. Kudos to you.
I'm so happy for the update... Elise was talking about your girls the other day, so we do need to get together soon. Maybe we could all meet at the zoo sometime? How is it with both girls in school? Thanks again for the update.....I love the pictures
oh and I love Home Star Runner
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Homestar Runner...what's this about a Wii game? I may need to put it on my Christmas wishlist! We miss seeing you guys, but I can imagine carting 3 kids around is a bit stressful! Soon enough, I'll be right there with you! Let me know if you ever need any help!
Hey Shantell! I loved reading through your blog. You have a beautiful family. I got your blog info from your mom. Check out our blog and there are links to Jackie and Jolynn's blogs from mine. Keep in touch.
Jen
Post a Comment