Let me preface this by saying that I am only posting this because everyday Kevin asks me if I have written this story on my blog yet. He thinks it is hilarious and I am trying to forget it happened. Writing about it brings it more into reality but oh well. At least it will get Kevin off my back. Here it goes.
So the other night, Kevin was playing some video game and noticed his big toe sticking out of his sock. His toe nail was a little long so he grabbed the clippers, snipped it off and then faced the dilemma of what to do with it. His pop can was sitting next to him, and there was only a swig or so left, so he stuck it in the can and went on with his game.
Along comes me. He sees me out of the corner of his eye, but doesn't really pay attention to what I am doing. We often share drinks so I pick up his can, and you guessed it, take a swig. I immediately spray the whole room in Cherry Vanilla Dr.Pepper and yell "What was in that can?"
That's right, I drank his toenail. I drank it all up. After I had stopped dry heaving Kevin and I collapsed on the couch laughing so hard that we were doing that silent, shaking thing. Needless to say, Kevin cleaned up the mess and I will not be sharing drinks with him in the near future.
Owed to Lennon
14 years ago

8 comments:
AAAAAA!!!!!!! That is sooooo disgusting!!!!! Yuck! Yuck! Yuck! I'm laughing, but I want to cry!
most of the time when you gag about something you don't laugh about it. this time i did.
Oh...that is gross!! Toenails and mucus give me the heebeegeebees!! LOL
AAH!! I am gagging right now! But that is HILARIOUS!! I can just picture you two laughing so hard afterwards:)
That is nasty. LOL:D
hey shan! i have to say, that is my nightmare! feet are the grossest thing ever. hopefully the carbonation sanitized it a little or something. also, btw, that photo of kevin with the girls in front of the temple is PRICELESS!
What is your family doing to you? First, making you expose yourself to nasty pubic restrooms. Now, trying to poison you with toe jam? You're being tortured!!! I had a prediction of where your story was going....I'm sorry it came true. YUCK, but sickeningly funny, too. Sorry!
Thanks a lot for posting this Shan. I know it was painful but seriously what a funny story....It should teach you not to share my drinks... HA.
Post a Comment