Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's been nice...

Having Kevin home for the last six weeks has been nice. (For those of you who didn't know, his company closed down their SLC office at the end of June.) We have gotten lots of projects done and gone to Yellowstone twice not to mention lots of boating and hanging out. But I have to say that I am really glad that he got a job, and he is back to work this week. It has just reaffirmed to me that God is aware of us and our little problems. The fact that Kevin got such an amazing job in this economy is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you for all of those who have kept us in their prayers. Here are a few pictures from our summer vacations!

4 comments:

Maren Marie said...

that picture of asher and kevin?!? love.

Dirk said...

Love the photos. The one of Pyper in front of the sign? So good.

Andrea said...

I'm so glad everything worked out for you and you had some fun in between.

Jess said...

I'm so glad to hear he got a job! I'm also a little jealous....maybe Tim should lose his job for awhile. Sounds fun?