
Remember her? She wants to hug him and squeeze him and as soon as she gets within 3 feet of him he starts screaming. She loves preschool. She loves to play games with mom. She is still really stubborn and she needs constant hugs from her family. She is my one child who not only wants to cuddle, but needs to on a daily basis. She loves to play outside and ride her bike, even if it is all by herself while London is at school (in the safety of the back yard of course.) She is incredibly good at memory games (she beats London every time). She is such a little sweetie and we love having her in our family. Here is the birthday cake she decorated herself. She said she needed five princesses to wish her happy birthday.
We love you Pyper!

4 comments:
That is soooo cute! She is definitely a middle child- I can totally relate to her personality!
Pyper is the most precious thing in the world. I love, love, love her.
Man she is cute! I love the ladybug costume! Oh, and we got stuck one time on Splash Mountain too...now every time we get to the bottom of the big incline right before the splash I want to plug my ears because I heard that song so many times it makes me gag!
she really is a sweetie
Post a Comment