1. Do my own hair or my kids hair.
2. Button my own pants.
3. Change my 18 months old diaper.
4. Open anything with a twisty lid.
5. Type this in under 10 minutes.
Why did I think this would be easy?
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Things that are impossible for me to do with one arm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Yeah, I was starting to feel sorry for myself last week when I cut a nice slice off the top/side of my thumb. I couldn't do much of anything. Then, my father-in-law sent me this video clip of a woman with no arms who had to learn how to do everything...including taking care of her 9 month-old baby...with her feet. I quit feeling sorry for myself after that.
At least you can go to Britney Spears! See you tomorrow morning my lovely...
WHAT happened?
I had carpal unnel surgery. Can't use this arm for 2 weeks.
You poor thing! Let me know if you need anything...I would love to have a head full of little girl hair to do anytime!!! :)
That's awful. Send Asher down the street. I don't mind changing dirty diapers, and Dylan could use someone to play with.
Take care, and know that it doesn't last too long. A co-worker and one of my employees both recently had the surgery and it took them about 2 weeks and things were back to normal, but for a Mom as active as you, I know two weeks will feel like a lifetime. Hang in there!
Post a Comment