Monday, July 28, 2008

Glacier

So I haven't posted for nearly a month and kevin is accusing me of abandoning my blog. We just have been super busy trying to cram as much into our last few weeks of summer as possible. I don't have much to say so I am just going to post a few of our pictures from our Glacier road trip.
We had a great time despite me locking Asher in a running car in a national park. Thank heavens for Rangers! Thank you so much Garth and Anne for letting us come with you! We loved the cabin.


8 comments:

Erin said...

Oooooo!!!! It reminds me of my trips there as a little girl with my mom! What a nice place to go in the heat of the summer!

Jen said...

I love that you locked Asher in the car - you ARE a normal mom and not wonder-mom as I might have thought! Looks like a great trip!

Camille said...

I like your pictures, especially the one that looks like the elk or deer gnawing your daughters head.

Andrea said...

That looks beautiful. I hope you had fun. I fully understand cramming as much into summer as you can.

heather said...

Love the pictures!!!

Kelly A. said...

I briefly talked to Kevin via text messaging about getting together this weekend and I just sent out an email to the old Compucredit gang, so when you get a second take a look at it and let me know what you guys think. It woul dbe a blast to see you guys and your CUTE likds!!

Camille said...

Shantell,
It was fun to see everyone last night. On our way home Elise kept on asking "and who were those girls I played with, and when are we going to see them again?" she was asking so much Ian started chanting "london, pyper, london, pyper"...for my daughters sake, please lets get together! and I hope you enjoyed "Business time" it's great

Camille said...

We have all weekends open for Sept, I know my kids will love it! I don't know many parks south of the weber county line...