Kevin showed me this awesome video that is done by a photographer in Arizona who was given permission to photograph the Mesa Arizona Easter Pageant cast members recreating scenes from Christs life around Arizona. They are beautiful and amazing photos. They almost look like paintings. I couldn't figure out how to post the video on my blog and get the pictures to be high quality so please follow this link. You won't be sorry. Make sure to enlarge it so you can really see the pictures and turn on your speakers because it has amazing music.
Note: This link was not working the last time I tried but you can also view the video on this link.


2 comments:
Someone sent that to me awhile ago and I loved it. Another thing that I love...the Twilight books!! LOVE THEM, I just started reading them and I can't get enough....why can't Shawn realize that the way Edward treats Bella is the way I would like to be worshipped....I'm so sorry I was so negative before, but I'm a believer, Hallelujah!!
My friend Amber sent this to me as well and I think I will re post it on Facebook because it is so inspirational! Can't wait to go to play group again and see everyone :)
Post a Comment