Saturday, May 24, 2008

Yellowstone '08



We went to Yellowstone for Kev's B-day / our anniversary. We saw tons of bears and other animals, but no wolves :( We had great weather though. These are just a few of our pictures.

9 comments:

Mel said...

Looks like fun! I am SO ready for a vacation!

Kevin Barlow said...

This was such a fun trip, thanks for posting the pics so I can show everyone at work.

Camille said...

We are so excited to go in July, so thanks for the pictures. I like the new blog look, very nice!

Kelly A. said...

Happy bday Kevin and Happy anniversary you two!!! It looks like you had tons and tons of fun!!! I am jealous! :) We always say this, but we REALLY, REALLY need to get together soon!!! We are moving to Fruit Heights the first week in June so we will be lots closer! :)

Jess said...

Is it just me or does Asher just keep getting cuter? Happy B-Day / Anniversary

heather said...

Your pictures are absolutely beautiful and I love the mohawk on Asher!

Andrea said...

That looks like so much fun. I've never seen that many animals when I went. Oh, and happy birthday, Kevin.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! How was it with all of your kids? Did they enjoy the trip? I love Yellowstone and your pics bring back great memories!

Dirk said...

Um, that slide show thing is the coolest. Plus you switched the whole page up. Looks great.